Lily is becoming a regular at the studio and loving every second of getting to help me make crafts! Today she joined me in the studio to make a popsicle stick unicorn vase in partnership with Aleene's Tacky Glue.
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Paint brushes
- Paper plates
- Scrapbook paper
- Tulip Brush On Fabric Paint
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Construction paper (white and pink)
- Small Popsicle Sticks
- Tin Can
- Large Popsicle Sticks
- Paint your popsicle sticks. The big popsicle sticks will be white and the smaller popsicle sticks will be purple.
2. Use the Aleene's Tacky Glue cover the can with a white sheet of paper.
3. Next, use your Aleene's Tacky Glue to adhere your white popsicle sticks around the tin can. Hold until dry.
4. Take your 2 purple popsicle sticks and glue them at the top to form a triangle.
5. Cut a piece of decorative paper to fit the popsicle stick triangle as a backing. This will be our unicorn horn.
6. Next, use your construction paper to cute out the ears. You will need pink and white for these.
7. Glue your unicorn horn to the inside back of your tin can and your ears to the front of the can.
8. Decorate your unicorn horn with your Tulip Glitter Dimensional Fabric Paint and draw the unicorn face directly onto the white popsicle sticks with the other colors of Tulip.
9. You can stop there or you can make rolled paper roses to give your unicorn a flower corn! Glue those around the top of the can!
10. All that is left is to fill the can with flowers!
This was such a fun mommy and me craft! I love that I can share what I love with Lily! I hope this project will inspire you to create some magical with your little ones!
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Aleene's but all thoughts and opinions are my own!