Project Name: Creative Playtime Week - Shoebox Picnic
Project Difficulty: Intermediate
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Construction Paper (all the colors)
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Washable Glue
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Crayons
- Fold your red paper in half hot dog style. Cut starting on the fold but do not go all the way to the edge. Cut the white paper into strips.
- Unfold and weave in white strips of paper (this will create a checkered pattern).
- Glue the ends of the white paper to the red so that they stay in place.
- Cover the sides of your shoebox with yellow paper. Use the glue stick to attach the paper to the shoebox.
- Cut two yellow strips and attach to each side of the box using your glue stick to create two picnic basket handles.
- Next, create your food from the construction paper as shown below.
- Soda Pop and Water
- Cut out a black oval and write your name with a white crayon. Glue this to the front side of the shoebox.
- Who is ready to play picnic?