This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Happy Halloween! I love creating treats not only for the neighborhood kids but Lily's playdate friends! I am excited to partner with Cricut for this fun project! The Cricut Maker makes it so easy to create a personalized mini Halloween trick or treats totes in minutes! With Lily being so little I want Halloween to be more fun than spooky so I created a fun and colorful monster design in Cricut Design Space! You can use the design and personalize.
For this project, I was excited to break out my brand new Circut EasyPress Mini! It is surely mightly but mini and you will see how it worked really great on the detailed parts of the project! It is the perfect compliment to my EasyPress 2.
- Cricut Everyday StrongBond* Vinyl
- Mini Cotton/Poly Blend Tote Bags
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut EasyPress 2 6x7
- Cricut EasyPress 2 Mini
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Cricut Standard Grip Mat
- Fun Monster Bag Design
*Have you heard? Cricut has the StrongBond™ Guarantee on many of our iron-on materials. This means that when Cricut Iron-On is used as directed, you’ll be completely satisfied with the results. If not, they will replace it for free. Seriously!
- Open Cricut Design Space by clicking this link and select customize.
- Once the design is open on a canvas you can change the names, colors of the monsters, square background and text. You can also customize the names.
- Once the design is finalized click "Make It".
- You will notice that the projects are sorted by color on mats. Make sure to mirror every mat.
- Make sure to select the product type prior to cutting. If are using the Maker You will select the material digitally. If you are using an Explore you will select by using the material knob.
- As each mat finishes cutting, weed the excess final.
- Once the designs are cut and weeded, lay them out the way you want them to appear on the bags.
- Head over to the Cricut EasyPress Heat Guide to select the Heat-Transfer Material and the Base Material. Follow the instructions on the guide for preparing and adhering the first layer of vinyl.
- For the additional layers follow the same heating instructions but make sure you save the plastic covering (that you peeled away) to protect the vinyl you already pressed. You do not want the EasyPress to directly touch the vinyl EVER!
- When you get to the name and "Trick or Treat" use the EasyPress Mini. It is the perfect size for the details!
The last thing to do is fill the bag with candy and surprise your trick or treaters!!! Happy Halloween! I hope you loved these easy Cricut Halloween Trick or Treat Bags!
Share your Cricut Halloween projects by tagging @officalcricut and using tag #cricutcreated
If you loved this project feel free to pin it!