DIY Easter Bunny Door Decor
Spring is my favorite time of year! It is my birthday season and Easter is always a fun holiday to celebrate with family and friends! Every year I like to create new DIY decor for my home and this year I partnered with Aleene’s to make my own DIY Easter Bunny Door Decor. This colorful sign will brighten your front door and get you ready to spring into Spring!
To get started, I grabbed a bottle of Aleene's DIY Craft Super Glue and my favorite colors of Colorshot paint. I love how easy it is to create with the DIY Super Glue! Not only does it adhere smoothly, but it also dries incredibly fast so I can get back to crafting other awesome projects, running my business, and spending time with my growing family. So grab a paintbrush and your DIY Craft Super Glue and let’s get crafting!
Here’s what you need to make your unique door decor:
- Aleene’s DIY Craft Super Glue
- Colorshot Acrylic Paint (Colors: Farmer’s Daughter, Clear Skies, Aromatherapy, Marshmallow)
- 16” Wooden Bunny Cutout (I got mine from Amazon)
- Paint Brush
- Wood 14-16” Hoop
- Faux Flowers
- Rectangular Wooden Plaque
- Wood Welcome Cutout
- Paint the wood hoop with Colorshot Marshmallow. Set aside to dry.
- Paint the bunny cutout with Colorshot Aromatherapy. Set aside to dry.
- Paint the wood plaque with Colorshot Clear Skies. Let dry.
- Mix the Clear Skies with the Marshmallow paint to create a lighter blue shade.
- Paint polka dots on the wood plaque with the lighter shade of blue. Set aside to dry.
- Paint the welcome sign with Colorshot Farmer’s Daughter. Set aside to dry.
- Once all the paint is dry, secure the welcome sign to the wooden plaque with Aleene’s DIY Crafter Super Glue.
- Next, glue the bunny cutout to the wooden hoop.
- Glue the welcome sign to the bunny cutout.
- After gluing all the wood pieces together, tie a bow with your ribbon and secure with glue to the bunny’s ears.
- Loop the other ribbon to the top of the wooden hoop and tie in a bow to secure the ribbon.
- Next, glue faux flowers to the back edge of the wood welcome sign.
- Hang your Easter bunny door decor and enjoy!
I hope you love your adorable Easter Bunny Door Decor as much as I do! I can’t wait to hang mine up to get ready for Spring. Shop Aleene's DIY Craft Super Glue and Colorshot for all your spring craft and DIY projects!
xoxo- Lynn Lilly
This post is sponsored by Aleene’s and Duncan Enterprises but all thoughts and opinions are my own
If you love the project, please pin it!