Make Dad feel like a super hero this Father's Day with a cape. Moms with young kids this is a fun craft to make for your hubbies. For today's project I partnered with Testors Craft and used their Fabric Spray Paint. It is a great choice for a project the kids might be helping with because is low odor (I couldn't smell anything) and the colors are very vibrant.
Here is what you need to turn Dad into a Super Dad:
- Testors Craft Fabric Spray Paint in Red and Blue
- White Cape (or you can use an old bed sheet or curtain)
- Scrap White Fabric
- Testors Craft Adhesive Spray
- Cardstock (cut out a D)
- Yellow Felt
- Fabric Glue
- Spray paint the cape with the red Testors Craft Fabric Spray Paint.
- While the cape is drying lay the "D" on the white fabric. Flip it over and spray with the Testors Adhesive Spray. Flip it back over and stick it to the fabric.
- Spray paint over the "D" with the Testors Craft Fabric Spray Paint in Blue.
- Remove the "D".
- Cut an emblem out of the yellow felt.
- Cut the "D" in the same shape as the emblem and make it slightly smaller ot fit inside.
- Use fabric glue to glue the emblem pieces together.
- Once the cape is dry, glue the emblem on to the cape.
- Finish the cape by gluing trim around the emblem and across the bottom.
Dad is ready to be a super hero!
Happy Father's Day!
This post is sponsored by Testors but all thoughts and opinions are my own.