Project Name: Rainforest Week - 3D Rainforest Canvas
Project Difficulty: Intermediate
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Washable Watercolor Paint
- Crayola Pencil
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Construction Paper (Green, Blue, Orange)
- Crayola Bright Pop Cardstock
- White Paper from Paint Kit
- Crayola Creativity Canvas
- Draw your tree trunks and logs on your white sheet of paper with a brown Crayola marker.
- Color in with your Crayola crayons and cut out.
- Draw and cut out leaves from your green construction paper.
- Using the watercolor paints, paint a sky and grass on the canvas.
- Glue your tree trunks and your leaves to your watercolor background.
- To create the spiral vines, cut out a small strip from your green construction paper and wrap around a pencil or marker.
- Cut out some more plants / leaves and a pond from your rainforest.
- Create your snake with orange construction paper. Draw marks with a marker. Use your pencil to wrap the snake around to create the curves/waves as shown below. Glue it to the canvas.