Project Name: Space Week - Paper Plate Outerspace
Project Difficulty: Advanced
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Construction (all the colors)
- Crayola Spill-proof Washable Paint (blue) & Brush
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Washable Glue
- 1 Paper Plate
- 1mPopsicle Stick
- Trace the paper plate onto black construction paper and cut out.Cut the circle slightly smaller to fit on the side of the plate.
- Paint your paper plate with your blue spill-proof washable paint.
- Using your glue stick, glue your black circle into the center of the painted paper plate.
- Fold your paper plate in half and cut a slit starting on the fold. Do not cut all the way through. Unfold.
- Create your rocket ship with your construction paper and glue to the end of your popsicle stick.
- Cut out planets from the construction paper and glue around the top of your paper plate. Decorate with your glitter glue.
- Add stars and galaxies to background of the paper plate with your glitter glue.
- Slide the popsicle stick with the rocket on the top through the slit you created. and have fun playing blast off.