Easter is one of my favorite holidays. It signals the start of Spring, outdoor activities and gathering with families. I am already planning decorations and getting excited for Easter. I partnered with Testors Craft to make my first Easer craft of the season.
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Testors Metallic Leafing Pen
- Paint Brush
- Craft Knife
- Hot Glue or Industrial Glue
- Crafting Foam Easter Eggs
- Ric Rac Trim
- Crafting Wire
- Wreath Form
- Use a craft knife to cut the eggs in half.
- Using the Testors Acrylic Paint to paint each egg. Add patterns or polkadots. Keep some eggs a solid color and glue on rick rack trim. Use the Testors Metallic Leafing Pen to write your family names or messages.
- Paint the wreath form a sold color.
- Glue the eggs around the wreath form.
- Finish the design with a bow!
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Rustoleum but all thoughts and opinions are my own.