By Craft Box Girls
Creative Living DIY 12 Month Planner System
I am excited to bring you the Creative Living Planner - a DIY Planner System. This system allows you to create a customized planner you will love. Make it as colorful and unique as you want! I took 14 of my watercolor painted designs and transformed them into 4 different planner page layouts and 3 covers. Select 12 of your favorite designs, print as many pages as you want, or keep it simple and only choose a few designs to create your planner.
Print as many pages as you want! Make planners for gifts, create planners for years to come! All layout pages (except the cover) are blank for evergreen use!
Download and Print the Following:
- 14 Water Color Designs
- Each Design Includes 4 Layouts- 8.5"x11"
- Blank Calendar
- Vision Board
- Monday-Friday Planner
- Daily To-Do List
- 3 Cover Designs- 8.5"x11"
How to create your planner:
- Once your purchase is complete you will be directed to a page with a link to download the files. You will also receive an email with the link to download the files.
- Download the zip folder to your computer. Unzip the folder.
- The folders are organized by design. Each folder includes 4 layouts. Each design file includes a pdf and jpg file.
- Print the design you would like. I recommend printing the jpg file. If you have a printer that allows borderless printing to use the jpg file and make sure to adjust your settings.
- I also recommend printing double-sided to save paper
- I recommend laminating the front cover and back cover if you plan to create a stand-alone planner. The black covers are in the Bonus folder in the zip drive.
- To assemble your planner you can hole punch and place it in a binder or if you want to create the same style I created you will need a disc punch from My Happy Planner and Large Discs. You can find this at your local craft store or Amazon.
Please tag @craftboxgirls #craftsquard if you share your planner photos!