After having a baby, photo gifts have become my go-to for family, especially for my daughter's grandparents! Whether it's Grandparent's Day, a birthday, or, a holiday I love trying to put a unique twist on photo gifts. Now that baby number 2 is on the way there are definitely more photo gifts on the way. Rust-Oleum Photo Transfer allows you to transfer photos and images on glass, canvas, wood, fabric, and more! I was excited to create three gifts that I know Lily's grandparents are going to love!
Tips to Prepping Photos and Images:
- Make sure all images are mirrored. They need to appear backward.
- All images must be printed or copied on a laser ink printer.
- Apply Photo Transfer to the image/photo paper with a foam brush. Make sure to cover the entire image.
- Place the image/photo paper face down on the project surface.
- Use your fingers to smooth out air bubbles.
- Let the project sit for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours wet your fingers in a bowl of water and rub in a circular motion over the image until the paper starts to ball away and reveal the transferred image. Continue to do this until you have revealed the entire image.
- Once the image is revealed paint a top coat of the Photo Transfer over it to protect the project. Let it completely dry before displaying or gifting!
This post is sponsored by Rust-Oleum but all thoughts and opinions are my own!