The 3D Frame Kit included in your camp box is one of my favorite easy crafts! Today I will show you how easy it is to make one of the frames and you can make the other 2 frames now or save it for another day!
Take the following materials out of the 3D Frame Kit Box:
- 1 Frame
- 1 White Square Cardstock
- Paint Brush
- 1 Pop Out Card
- Cup of Water
- Paper Towel
This is a snapshot of everything that comes in the kit:
- Open up the paint pots and use the paint brush to paint a pattern on the square of cardstock. Let it dry.
- Take the pop up card. I have the lady bug one. Carefully pop out the wings.
- Following the creases that are already created on the frame fold up three of the four sides.
- When the painted card is done place the pop out card on top of it and slide into the frame.
- Fold up the fourth side of the frame.
TADA! You have your very own framed 3D work of art! This is how all three frames look when they are done!
We hope you enjoyed this Camp Craft Box project! Parents, share your child’s craft on the Camp Craft Box Facebook Group. Don’t forget to tag @crayola and @craftboxgirls and use the hashtag #CampCraftBox if you share your child's projects on social media.