Holiday bark is one of the easiest and prettiest treats for the holidays. It is great to cut up and individually wrap for gifts or keep it all for yourself!
Ingredients (makes a 6 inch x 6 inch square)
- White or Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Holiday Sixlets or Colorful Candy
- Candy Cane Dust
- Holiday Oreos
- Parchment Paper
- Melt your chocolate on the stove top or in the microwave, stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Once chocolate is completely melted pour on top of the parchment paper and spread out so it si about 1/2-3/4 inch thick.
- While the chocolate is still hot decorate with all the other ingredients.
- Let your chocolate completely harden for about 2 hours before cutting.
- Once harden pull away the parchment paper and cut up into desired sizes with a sharp knife.