Entertaining is a lot of work. I am always on a mission to teach people that you can still wow your guests with simple foods that don't take a lot of time! These Ham & Cheese Roll Ups are one of my new go to party foods. At my last function these were the first platter to go bare.
Ingredients (makes 14)
- 1/3 lb of Boars Head Smoked Ham Sliced Thin
- 1/3 lb of Swiss Cheese Sliced Thin
- 1 Pack of Pillsbury Thin Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup of Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out pizza dough and stretch into a rectangle.
- Use a sharp knife to cut 14 rectangles.
- On a non-stick pan lay out the rectangles and place one slice of ham and one slice of cheese on each.
- Rolle up your rectangles.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and dijoin mustard in a bowl until combined.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the mixture on the rolls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the dough is slightly browned.