Want to taste the holidays? One sip of this Cranberry Vodka Spritz and you will be in holiday mode!
- 1 ounce voda
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce cranberry simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 ounces of sprites
- 3/4 cups cranberries
- 1/2 lime
- 2 slivers of fresh ginger
- Cranberry Simple Syrup: Boil 2 cups of water and sugar with 1/2 cup of cranberries until the cranberries pop. After they pop boil for 4-5 more minutes. Remove from the heat and mash the cranberries. Strain into a jar.
- Add ice, simple syrup, cranberry juice, ginger and juice from lime into a cocktail shakers.
- Shake for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain over ice.
- Add fresh cranberries and top with Sprite.
Enjoy a sip of the holidays!