Everyone loves a good thrift store find. It can be vintage clothing, home goods or other knick knacks that have no purpose. I always love a good re-purposing project with the knick knacks I find at thrift stores.
This one particular project was quick and easy using an old basket and two throw pillows. With just a quick face lift, this basket is converted into a pet bed.
- 2 old throw pillows
- 1 basket
- sewing machine
- 1 yard of fabric
- 1 bottle of spray paint
- Remove the old throw pillow covers.
- Measure the pillow size and cut two sets of new fabric with the measurements.
- Flip the fabric inside out and sew three of the sides together.
- Flip the pillow cover back and stuff the pillow in the case.
- Seal the final side by sewing it closed.
- Repeat with the other pillow.
- Spray paint the basket and let dry.
- Assemble the pillows in the basket.
For more DIY projects, check out Sweets By Chan!