- 1lb boneless chicken breast or a small rotisserie chicken
- Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce
- 1 bag of frozen waffle fries
- Shredded cheese of your choice ( I used Monterrey jack and cheddar mixed)
Buffalo Chicken Fries
by Lynn Lilly, Aug 07 2014
1. Boil chicken for a good 25 minutes. Once chicken is cooked, keep off to the side to cool.
2.Preheat oven to 450 degrees or whatever the fries package says.
2. Cook fries for about 20 minutes, or again look at packaging.3. When there is about 5 minutes left for the fries, take out.
4. In a medium sauce pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter on low and add franks hot sauce to taste. I like mine hot so I used about 1/2 a cup.
5. While sauce is melting, begin shredding the chicken.
6. Add chicken to the sauce and mix until fully coated.
7. Take about a spoonful of chicken and place on top of each individual fry until all fries are covered.
8. Sprinkle cheese on top of fries. ( optional to add chive as well).
9. Place fries back in the oven for 5 minutes.
10. Take out of oven and drizzle ranch dressing to top off the fries.