Entertain this summer with a traditional summertime treat in a contemporary style. I'm kicking off the season of campfires, sunshine and marshmallows with some fun s'mores bars for the big kids. If you can make rice crispy treats then you can make this delectable dessert in under 15 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pack of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups of Golden Grahams cereal
- 1/2 bag of mini milk chocolate morsels
1. Line a bread pan with aluminum foil. Leave extra aluminum flap on the side of the pan for lifting.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Add half a bag of mini marshmallows. Stir until melted.
3. Take the saucepan off the heat and add Golden Grahams cereal. Stir until the cereal is well coated.
4. Transfer the Golden Grahams into the aluminum-lined pan. Pack the Golden Grahams in and flatted the surface.
5. Sprinkle an even layer of mini chocolate chip morsels on top of the Golden Grahams.
6. Add the rest of the mini marshmallows on top of the mini chocolate morsels. Spread it evenly across the pan.
7. In an oven, heat the s'mores bar for 5 minutes or until the marshmallows turn toasty.
8. Let cool. Lift s'mores from pan using the aluminum foil. Remove foil and cut in to 8 bars.
Serve anytime for an awesome good time!Enjoy the sweet life!