A Robin's nest is the cutest party dessert anyone can make and serve at Easter, baby showers and kids' birthday parties. It's a fun way to pair smooth and rich chocolate with salted pretzels. That is sweet, savory and adorable all in one package!
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in halves
- Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate chips 12 oz
1. Use a double boiler method to melt chocolate chips.
2. Add pretzels and stir until each stick is covered in chocolate.
3. Use a spoon and fork to scoop the chocolate covered pretzels. Place it on a sheet of parchment paper.
4. Use the fork to form a hole in the middle of the pretzel scoop to resemble a nest.
5. Do this until all of the pretzels are on the parchment paper.
6. Refrigerate the pretzels until the chocolate hardens.
7. Use a turner to move the nest from the parchment paper to a serving tray. I place my nests on cupcake liners before moving it to a serving dish.
8. Add a colorful assortment of mini eggs in the nest.