Is your family planning a staycation this year or staying in town for Spring Break? We have you covered with fun and easy DIYs your kids will love!
- Homemade Kool-Aid Lip Balm. Get the full tutorial in our Lip Balm DIY Post.
- Spray Paint Pool Tote: Utilize stickers and Fabric Spray Paint to create a design on a canvas tote. Make sure to cover a large surface before letting your kids go to town.
- Paper Straw Flowers: Cut out circles from cardstock, cut your paper straws in half (except the stem), and glue around the bottom circle. Glue a second circle on top of the straws.
- Activity Jar: Give you child strips of paper and have them write their favorite activities on each strip and put them in a jar. Pull out an activity each day for your child.
- No Bake Kool-Aid Playdough: Get the full tutorial in our Playdough Post.
- Tile Coasters: You will need white ceramic tiles ($.16 at Home Depot), Mod Podge, Rubber Stoppers & Scrapbook Paper or Pictures. Put a rubber stopper on each corner on the bottom of the tile. Brush the top of the coaster with Mod Podge, center a square of scrapbook paper or picture on the tile and firmly press down. Smooth out bubbles. Brush a coat of Mod Podge over the paper/photo and let dry. Add 2-3 more coats and allow to dry completely before using.