This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
- 1 Pack of Kraft's Jett Puffed Marshmallows
- 1 Pack of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars (sold in 6pk at Walmart)
- 1 Box of Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (exclusively at Walmart)
*All ingredients can be found at your local Walmart with this special display. The display can typically be found at the end of the baking aisle.
- Heat charcoal grill to 450 degrees
- Line the bottom of a cake pan or cast iron skillet with marshmallows
- Top the marshmallows with pieces of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- Top the chocolate bars with another layer of marshmallows
- Place skillet on the grill grates and close the lid
- Grill for 5-7 minutes or until the top of the marshmallows are slightly browned
- Remove from the grill (carefully). Enjoy by dipping Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares in the dip. For added sweetness add a square of Hershey's Milk chocolate to your dipper
- Enjoy with family & friends! They will definitely be wanting s'more!