This post is sponsored by Nabisco but all thoughts, opinions and recipes are my own.
Tis the season to create, share and give tasty holiday treats! I am excited to whip up an easy but creative recipe. I took my favorite Nabisco treats like OREO, Chips Ahoy! , SOUR PATCH KIDS, Honey Maid Graham Crackers, Nilla Wafers, Nutter Butter, and Swedish Fish and turned them into a festive chocolate bark! I then broke them up and created a holiday wreath topped with a Swedish Fish bow! This is the perfect treat to celebrate the season with family!Get everything you need at your local Walmart! Try same day delivery or order online and easily pick up! Walmart makes shopping to celebrate so easy!
Get everything you need at your local Walmart! You can also order online with Walmart online pickup or delivery. Walmart makes shopping to celebrate so easy!
I would love for you to visit https://Walmart.com/createsharegive and vote for my recipe! The winning recipe will get made into a Buzz Feed Tasty Video.
You can join in on the fun as well! Learn more here:
Create a recipe & Share it while Nabisco Gives $1,000,000 to Feeding America! Submit your recipe to Walmart.com/CreateShareGive between 11/1-11/29 for a chance to be featured in a Tasty video. Voting begins 11/30-12/4 with winner being picked 12/5.
- 1 Package of OREO
- 1 Package of Chips Ahoy!
- 1 Package SOUR PATCH KIDS
- 1 Package of Honey Maid
- 1 Package of Nilla Wafers
- 1 Package of Nutter Butter
- 1 Package of Swedish Fish
- (2) 12 ounce Bags of White Chocolate Baking Chips
- Red and Green Sprinkles
- Edible Silver Star Sprinkles
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- 1 Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Sharp Knife
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Snack Board
- Sticker Letters
- Break up the OREO cookies, Chips Ahoy!, Honey Maid Graham Crackers, Nilla Wafers, Nutter Butter cookies into small pieces and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in microwave safe bowl. Microwave in intervals of 15 seconds, stirring in between until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the white chocolate on the parchment paper and us a spoon to spread it to about 1/2".
- Squeeze the green food coloring gel over the chocolate. Use the spoon spread it out.
- Place the pieces of broken treats from step one in the chocolate. Cover the whole area.
- Pick out the red and green SOUR PATCH KIDS and place in the chocolate.
- Shake the sprinkles over the chocolate and treats.
- Let the bark harden.
- Once hard use a sharp knife to cut into pieces.
- On a large snack board arrange the bark pieces into the shape of a wreath.
- Create a bow with the Swedish Fish and place on the wreath.
- Add full size snacks around the wreath.
- Finish by adding sticker letters to the inside of the wreath.
Have fun celebrating the holidays with your family! My family had a blast digging into this festive snack board!