We love Christmas whether it is in December or July! Check out all the fun Lily and I had combining a summer fun from our beach trip with Christmas! We took the seashells we collected at the beach and used our favorite Crayola products to turn them into photo ornaments!
Project: Christmas in July
- Crayola Acrylic Paint
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Permanent Markers
- Crayola Washable Glue
- Scrap Cardboard
- Paint your seashells with acrylic paint and decorate with glitter glue. Let them dry completely
- Cut a piece of cardboard in a circle and cut out the center. The border should be wide enough to glue your shells.
- Glue a photo on to the cardboard in the center opening.
- When the shells are dry glue them around the cardboard and let the glue dry completely.
- Glue a ribbon or string in a loop to the back of the frame to turn it into an ornament.
Happy Christmas in July!
This post is sponsored by Crayola but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn