I am a huge fan of homemade scrubs, lotions, and soaks. I love homemade scrubs because they are inexpensive, you can get creative with the ingredients and they last forever! I whipped up a fun Valentine's themed hand scrub that is the perfect gift for teachers, friends, neighbors or yourself!
- 1 Cup Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Finely Chopped Conversation Hearts
- Microwave coconut oil for 10-15 seconds to soften. You do not want it to be runny.
- Use a food processor or bullet to chop the conversation hearts.
- Combine the coconut oil, sugar and hearts until thoroughly mixed.
- Store in a sealed glass jar.
Happy Valentine's Day!