Testors Crafternoons are back with a family-friendly twist. This week Rosanna and I are putting our mommy hats on and creating easy to make aprons. With this no-fail craft, the whole family can get in on the fun and then make a yummy family dinner!
Enjoy the video and check out the materials and steps below!
- Testors Acrylic Paints in Gold Rush, Turquoise, Purple, Petal Pink, Fuschia
- Paint Brushes
- Fabric Apron
- Foam Sticker Letters
- Painters Tape
- Decide what message you want your apron to say. Pick out the necessary foam sticker letters and lay them on the apron in the position you want them.
- Remove the sticker back and stick to the apron. Press firmly to ensure that they adhere to the fabric.
- Add painters tape to create an additional design (optional).
- Next paint over the letters making sure to cover all the edges of the letters and any tape you added.
- Get creative with the design. As you see on the video I channeled my inner kid and did random swatches of paint and Rosanna kept her design clean and neat!
- Remove the sticker letters and tape to reveal your design!
- Let the apron completely dry. Once the apron is dry heat set in the dryer or with an iron.
I hope this craft inspired you to get your family together and create a fun project with your favorite Testors Acrylic Paint Colors!
This post was sponsored by Testors Craft but all opinions and ideas are my own.