This post is sponsored by Brother P-touch Embellish but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
I am continuing Fa la la la Friday 90 Second Gift Ideas with a quick and easy Holiday Card Photo Flip Book! I might not have hours to spend on making gifts but I love that the Brother P-touch Embellish allows me to add a personal touch to a gift in literally 90 seconds! Last week I showed you how to take a store-bought card and add a personalized touch in seconds!
The Brother P-touch Embellish is my go-to tool for personalizing gifts year round! With 14 fonts, 90+ borders, 400+ symbols, and 25 patterns the options are limitless!
Here is what you need for the Holiday Card Photo Flip Book:
Check out the video and a few easy steps below:
- Using the P-touch Embellish print a pattern on the white satin ribbon. Set this aside as you will use it to assemble the photo flip book.
- Next, switch the cartridge for the Silver Lace decorative tape.
- I'm using this book for my family, so I used a Continuous Text Pattern to type Happy Holiday Love Lily with a candy cane emoji.
- Remove the tape backing and stick to the front of the card.
- Cut the card into two pieces at the crease.
- Hole punch the corner of the card pieces and the stack of photos.
- Thread the card back, the stack of photos and top of the card through satin ribbon you printed in step 1.
- Tie a bow to secure the book!
Happy Gifting! Stay tuned for more quick and easy crafts you can make in 90 seconds or less!