This post is sponsored by Cricut but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
The Cricut Maker 3 is here! I had a chance to get my hands on it a little early and experience all the new features. As someone who has all the Cricut models currently available, (yup I use them all) I am super excited about the advanced technology, power and speed of the Cricut Maker 3. The team at Cricut continues to amaze me with every new product they release! This has been a big year for Cricut and I so thankful to continue to partner with their team so share the latest in crafting innovation with you!
Alright.... let's get down to business! You can find my unboxing video on the @craftboxgirls Instagram and the top 5 things you need to know about the new Cricut Maker 3!
The Cricut Maker 3 is the fastest most powerful Cricut. YES!!!!
- The Cricut Maker 3 is 2x faster than the Maker!! The speed and the power makes it the perfect tool make your wildest crafting dreams come to life! The Cricut Maker 3 Cuts of 300 materials including fabric, balsa wood, felt, leather, delicate paper and matboard.
- I have been obsessed with Cricut Smart Products ever since they launched with the Cricut Joy. I was hoping the Cricut team would create them for a larger Machine! Smart products do not require a mat! Currently Smart products are available in vinyl, iron-on and sticker cardstock sheets.
- If you are planning on creating a lot of longer projects the Roll Holder is a must. It is an add on purchase but so helpful when working with the large rolls. I was amazed by how it feeds, rolls and unrolls the vinyl rolls seamlessly.
- Long continuous cuts were my favorite thing about the Cricut Joy but we were limited by the width. The Cricut Joy is still one of my go to machines for quick projects but the Cricut Maker 3 can now cut continuous smart vinyl projects up to 12 feet long and 13" wide and smart iron-on projects up to 4ft long and 13" wide. This opens up so many possibilities to create larger than life projects!!!
The project below as my first cut and I was amazed by how fast it cut this entire project! The roll holder combined with the Smart Vinyl and super speed made this project a breeze!
Compatible with 13 tools - even the ones you already have for the Maker
- The Cricut Maker 3 is compatible with 13 adaptive tools that allow you cut, write, score, foil and embellish! If you currently have a Maker and tools they will work with the new Maker 3.
Find out more about the Cricut Maker 3, Roll Holder and all the Smart Products at Cricut.com! If you are looking to purchase a Cricut for the first time and want a machine that can help you accomplish all your crafting dreams, the Cricut Maker 3 is for you! If you currently have one of the previous Cricut models and are thinking of trading up, I think you will be very happy with your decision!