Project: Deflecto Spring Cleaning Quick Tips
- Slice some lemons.
- Add to a bowl with water.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove your bowl of lemons and wipe microwave clean with a wet paper towel.
- Remove the ice tray from the freezer.
- Dump it out.
- Wash it with warm soap and water.
- Make sure your ice machine is set to the "off" position.
- Grab a sponge, an old toothbrush, and warm soapy water.
- Scrub around where the ice maker sits.
- Put your ice maker back in the freezer and turn it to the "on" position.
- Remove the bag and any trash.
- Disinfect the inside, outside, and top of your trashcan.
Don't forget to fill your kids storage caddy too (fun things like smiley face sponges, colorful rags and a mild cleaner like water & soap) so your little can help you with spring cleaning too!
This post is sponsored by Deflecto Storage but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn