Bling Bling! I have always loved jewelry boxes and I think they make the perfect gift for a mom or a daughter for Valentine's Day! To celebrate the day of love I teamed up with Eclectic E6000 to personalize and add a little bling to faux leather Jewelry box!
E6000 Jewelry & Bead Adhesive is great for blinging because it comes with a precision tip, dries clear, grips quickly and has an industrial hold but is still flexible making it great for a jewelry project! It made this project so easy!
I love this project because it was easy and quick but also has such a thoughtful impact as a gift!
- Faux Leather Jewelry Box
- E6000 Jewelry & Bead Adhesive
- HTV Vinyl
- Cutting Machine
- Wax Pencil
- Heat Press/Iron
- Use a cutting machine to design and cut a letter. If you do not have a cutting machine you can hand cut your own letter from heat transfer vinyl or some craft stores sell pre-cut letters.
- Use a heat press or an iron to adhere to the jewelry box.
- Attach a detail tip that comes with the E6000 Jewelry & Bead Adhesive.
- Apply a small dot of adhesive to where you want the gem to go.
- Use a wax pencil to pick up the gem and apply it over the adhesive.
- Repeat steps 4-5 until you have your desired amount of bling.
- Let the box dry for 1-2 hours before using!
I love how it turned out! You can pick up E6000 Jewelry & Bead Adhesive at your local craft store!
This post was sponsored by Eclectic but all thought and opinions are my own!