I have been a long time fan of Sculpey oven bake clay. I love how easy is to sculpt animals, make home DIY projects and even backpack charms. I was super excited when I got my hands on their brand new Sculpey Original Granite clay. It is light like their regular oven bake clay but after you bake it in your home oven it looks just like granite! I already have a ton of projects planned!! I hope you like these easy geometric planters that can work great for real or faux succulents!
- Cut out the shape templates or draw your own.
- Roll out the clay until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Trace and cut the shapes. Make sure you are cutting enough pieces for the base and the walls of each shape.
- Roll out thin rolls of clay. These will be the connectors for the base to the walls and the walls to each other.
- Line the pieces up and place the rolls in the creates. Use your finger to smooth the roll into the walls of each piece.
- Bake in your home oven at 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let it fully cool before handling
- Add your favorite faux or real succulents.
This post is a sponsored collaboration with Polyform Products. All ideas, projects and photos are my own!
If you loved this project feel free to pin it!