I love bright colorful spaces for my kiddos. From their playrooms to their bedrooms we have pops of color. I wanted to add storage bins that matched the playroom table makeover we did last year. I love that the Rust-Oleum Imagine Spray Paint worked great on both of the projects. The color is so vibrant from a lacquered table surface to a fabric storage bucket!
- Painters Tape
- Fabric Storage Boxes
- Rust-Oleum Imagine Spray Paint
- Glue Gun
- Crafting Ribbon for Trim
- Use your painters tape to completely cover the top half of your storage box.
- Before getting started with the spray paint, be sure to read the instructions carefully and shake the can really well. Make sure you are in a well ventilated room or outside.
- Spray each box in a sweeping motion holding the spray paint can 8-12 inches away.
- Remove the painters tape while the paint is still tacky. Let each box completely dry.
- Glue trim around the top of the color block using your glue gun.
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Rust-Oleum but all thoughts and opinions are my own!