I love decorating for holidays and Valentine's day is no exception. As we pack up Christmas and get a little said because all the glitz and the glam is gone we can head full speed into the light hearted fun of Valentine's Day! I love making conversation heart crafts but actually don't love the candy. For my first project of the season of love I teamed up with Testors Craft to create an easy Conversation Heart wood bead garland that works great for table decor or as a banner! You are going to love this project because it is so easy!
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint in a variety of colors
- Testors Craft Enamel Paint Pen in White
- Wood Hearts (2-3")
- Wood Beads
- Paint Brushes
- Hot Glue
- Paint the wood hearts using the Testors Craft Acrylic Paint and let dry. I mixed white with a few of my colors to make them pastel!
- Use the Testors Paint Pen to write fun messages on each heart. You can go with what is traditionally on conversation hearts or personalize them.
- String a bunch of wood beads. Separate the beads leaving space every 2 beads.
- Glue a heart to string every 2 beads to create your garland.
Happy Valentine's Day Crafting!
This post is sponsored by Testors Craft but all thoughts and opinions are my own!