Spooky or fun, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate and celebrate! You can still have fun, festive decorations and keep them simple and bright and make a big impact. I teamed up with Aleene's to share an easy and fun fabric Halloween tutorial. I love how this looks on my fireplace and compliments the Halloween Hoops I created with Tulip and Aleene's! The tutorial for the hoops is coming soon!
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion
- Orange Plaid Fabric
- Black Felt
- Felt Pom Pom Trim
- Black Cardstock Letters that Spell Halloween (can use a cutting machine to make or buy pre-cut ones)
- Banner Template (download for free)
- Download, print and cut the banner template.
- Decide if you want to use the word Halloween or another spooky phrase.
- You will need to trace and cut small banner pieces on the orange plaid fabric and the large banner pieces on the black felt. Cut enough of each banner pendant per letter of the phrase/word.
- Use the Aleene's Fabric Fusion to glue the letters to each banner pendant.
- Use the Aleene's Fabric Fusion to glue the pom-pom trim to each banner pendant to string them together.
TADA you have your very one Halloween banner! I love how quick and easy this craft was but it makes a huge impact on my fireplace!
Visit Aleene's website to purchase and find out about all their products!
This post is sponsored by Aleene's but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
If you love the project feel free to pin it!