Can you believe Father's Day is almost here? My husband and I both prefer handmade gifts when it comes to holidays. His favorite are t-shirts! I am so excited to partner with Tulip to create the perfect "hand"made gift for my hubby! He definitely couldn't wait until Father's Day so we gave it to him a little early. Spoiler Alert.. HE LOVED IT! Check out the video to see how we made this family handprint shirt!
- Tulip Soft Fabric Paint in Purple, Pink, Yellow
- Tulip Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint in Navy Blue, Bright Teal and Leaf Green
- White T-shirt
- Foam Paint Brush
- Pre-wash and iron the t-shirt.
- Grab Dad, paint his hand using a foam brush and Pink Tulip Soft Fabric Paint and stamp his hand on the shirt. Let it completely dry.
- Do the same for Mom's hand with the Yellow Tulip Soft Fabric Paint. Let it dry. Finish the hand stamping with your little one's hand in Purple Tulip Soft Fabric Paint.
- Outline the set of handprint with Tulip Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint in Navy Blue.
- Using the pencil write the message "Better Together" on the shirt. Trace with the Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint in Bright Teal and Leaf Green.
- Underline the message with the Navy Blue, add a heart and your little one's name!
- Let the shirt completely dry before before surprising Dad!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads! Shop all the Tulip products and get more ideas and inspiration at TulipColor.com
This post is sponsered by Tulip and Duncan Enterprises but all thoughts and opinions are my own