Sweeten up your holiday decorations with the Lemax Collectors Club cupcake houses and a yummy cupcake bouquet!
- Terra Cotta Pot (painted if you choose)
- Styrofoam Ball
- Small mini cupcakes
Featured Lemax Houses:
- Gingerbread Countdown
- Peppermint Cottage
- Lemon Twist Suite
- Strawberry Bungalow
- Chocolate Chalet
- Sugar Cookie Trees
- Gingerbread Reindeer
- Gingerman Post
- Paint the terra cotta pot with acrylic paint.
- Place the styrofoam ball in the middle.
- Place one end of your skewer into the bottom of your cupcake and the other end into your styrofoam ball. I recommend chilling your cupcakes prior to assembling your bouquet.
- Repeat this process until you have a full cupcake bouquet.
- If you are not serving it right away put it in the refrigerator.
This post is sponsored by Lemax but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn