Easy peasy lemon squeezy... I just love saying and it is the perfect saying for this easy lemon themed tray I created on an episode of Creative Living.
Project: DIY Lemon Entertaining Tray
- Beacon Quick Grip Adhesive
- Beacon Fast Finish Decoupage
- Wood round - painted or spray painted white
- Yellow Cardstock
- Foam Paint Brush
- Paper Plates
- White and Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Trim (optional)
- Kitchen Hardware x2 (handles for kitchen cabinets)
Shop all Beacon Adhesives Craft Glues at 20% off using promo code CBG20 at check on BeaconAdhesives.com
- Spray paint or paint your wooden round whichever color is desired. For purposes of this video, I chose to paint my wooden round white.
- Cut out your lemon "petals" from your yellow cardstock paper.
- Using your Beacon Adhesive and your sponge paint brush, glue the petals to the wood round. You will want to put the adhesive underneath and on top as well to create a water proof barrier.
- If desired, use your Quick Grip adhesive to glue your trim around the edges of your wood round.
- Use your yellow and white acrylic paint to make your lemon look more realistic. Some small streaks of each across every petal will do!
- Using your Quick Grip adhesive, glue your kitchen hardware to either side of your wood round.
This post is sponsored by Beacon Adhesive but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn