Mirror mirror on the wall, this princess mirror will have you feeling like the belle of the ball. With a few simple materials and the help of E6000, you can transform any mirror from drab to fab.
- E6000 Mini Industrial Strength Adhesive
- 60 inch feather boa
- Mirror (non-breakable mirror from Amazon)
- Swarovski Crystals of assorted sizes
- Glitter Foam
- Adhesive Craft vinyl or pre-cut letters
- Vinyl cutting machine(Optional for wording and foam tiara)
- Mini tiaras(If using mini tiaras with combs, simple remove combs)
- Add Adhesive to one side of the mirror
- Attach feather boa to adhesive
- Repeat steps for attaching feather boa on all sides, being sure to add adhesive and press boa down firmly at each corner.
- Cut off the excess feather boa.
- Use your mini E6000 to add jewels to your foam crown.
- Attach your foam crown to the top portion of your mirror.
- Use your E6000 to attach your wand to the mirror.
- Use transfer tape to attach vinyl words to your mirror or simple use pre-cut adhesive letters.
- Add mini tiaras to the feather boa as desired.
- Use E6000 to add Swarovski crystals to the vinyl or adhesive letters as desired.