Tis the season to craft! The holidays are my favorite time of year for crafting and celebrating the season with friends and family! My home is a little untraditional celebrating both Christmas and Hanukkah so I wanted to create an untraditional advent calendar that could also work as a countdown calendar! If you have been following along you know I love Sculpey clay and I was excited to try the Pluffy to make this advent calendar! It was so easy to work with!
You can get your favorite Sculpey Clay to make this advent calendar or you own project now for 20% off using promo code CBG20 at check out on https://www.sculpey.com/
Here is what you need:
- Twist the red and white clay together and roll-out to a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Next, use the clay cutter to stamp out 24 shapes.
- Next use one of the clay tools to poke a hole in the top.
- Sculpt number 1-24 and adhere each number to the shapes from step 3.
- Bake in your home oven at 275 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Once they are baked and cooled string twine through the hole.
- Use the green Pluffy to shape leaves and use a tool to press in the vein lines.
- Make enough leaves to create a 14-16 inch circle.
- Lightly press the leaves together to form the circle.
- Roll a few small balls of red clay to make berries. Attach those to the wreath.
- Bake in the oven at 275 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Once the wreath is baked and cooled glue it to a wireframe.
- Tie the numbers to the wreath.
- Remove the numbers as you celebrate each day of Advent.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday celebrating with your family! If you love Sculpey check out the clay sweater coasters I made with Sculpey recently on Hallmark Home & Family and these cute holiday spoon toppers!
Don't forget you can shop all Sculpey products on https://www.sculpey.com/ and get 20% off using CBG20
This post is a sponsored collaboration with Polyform Products. All ideas, projects and photos are my own!