Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to let your loved ones know how much you care about them. Share some love with your friends or family this year by making a project together- or apart via video call. Today I’m partnering with Testors Craft to show you how easy it is to create your own fun, Valentine’s Day Door Sign. So let’s spread the love (and some paint) and get started!
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint in Purple, Fuchsia & Petal Pink
- Testors Craft Decorative Paint Pens and Leafing Pens in Gold and Red
- Wood Heart
- Wood Arrow
- Paint Brushes
- Purple Pom-Pom Trim
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pink Ribbon
- Paint the wooden arrow Petal Pink.
- Using the Testors Craft Leafing Pen in gold, outline the arrow.
- On the arrow, write the words “Happy Valentine’s Day” with the Red Testors Paint Pen. I love how quickly it dries!
- Set the arrow aside for now. Paint the wooden heart with same Petal Pink color as the arrow.
- Use the Ted Testors Craft Paint Pen to make small squares around the rim of the heart.
- Use the Testors Craft Purple paint to fill in the empty space between the red squares.
- Paint circles in various sizes in the middle of the heart with the Purple and Fuchsia. Mix the Petal Pink and Fuchsia to get a medium shade of pink. Use this new shade to paint more circles on the heart.
- Add reflective dashes along the circles using the Petal Pink paint.
- Use the petal pink paint to draw a thin line in between the purple squares.
- Tie a three-loop bow with the pink ribbon and attach to the side of the wooden heart with hot glue.
- Glue the arrow at a slight angle to the heart.
- Glue the purple pom-pom trim to the back of the heart to hang your door sign.
I love how this adorable Valentine’s Day door hanger turned out! The bright colors and cute decoration will make a great addition to a front door or interior door. Share your Valentine's projects using your favorite Testors Craft products with me by tagging @craftboxgirls and @testors_corp so I can see your awesome art! Visit Testors to view all the colors of their Craft Acrylic paints and Testors Paint Pens. Testors Craft Acrylic Paints and Decorative Paint Pens are available at Menards and Do-It-Best hardware stores.
This post is sponsored by Testors but all thoughts and opinions are my own!