Donut Worry Be Happy! That sounds like a good motto these days! I thought why not put it on a tote! This fun and easy tutorial is using 3D Puffy Paint and is great for all ages! I have grown up using puffy paint and I continue to use in crafts for kids and adults. I love how it brings dimensions to the simplest projects!
- Canvas Tote Bag
- 3D Puffy Paint Value Pack (stencils come in the back)
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion
- Donut Template
- Print and cut the Donut Template.
- Trace and cut the donut and frosting on felt.
- Use the Fabric Fusion to glue the donut and the frosting to the tote bag.
- Cut out the stencils that spell out "Donut Worry Be Happy". You will need to use some the letters twice.
- Arrange the letters in an arch around the top and the bottom of the donut.
- Tape them into place so you can trace the letter in pencil on the tote.
- Remove the stencils. Starting at the top arch of "Donut Worry" use 3D Puffy Paint of your choice and trace the letters.
- Next outline and decorate the donut and frosting with 3D Puffy Paint.
- Outline the bottom arch "Be Happy" with 3D Puffy Paint.
- For a final touch glue trim around the top seam of the tote bag.
- Let the bag dry completely before using!
This year has been a wild and unexpected ride. It is time to just sit back and Donut Worry Be Happy!
Pick up a value pack of 3D Puffy Paint at your local Walmart or on Walmart.com.
This post is sponsored by 3D Puffy Paint and Duncan but all thoughts and opinions are my own.