Kraft-Heinz sponsored this post but all opinions and images are my own!
Summer is coming to a close and Labor is the official kick off of tailgating and Fall festivities. I am so excited to be partnering with Kraft-Heinz to share a quick and simple recipe that will have all your fans cheering! Not only are Memphis Style BBQ Hot Dogs simple and quick to prepare, but you can pick up all ingredients with one-stop shopping at your local Walmart.
Ingredients (makes 4 hot dogs):
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Bun-Lenght Beef Franks
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1/4 cup HEINZ BBQ Sauce Memphis Sweet & Spicy
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Wrap bacon tightly around franks.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until bacon is crisp and franks are heated through, turning frequently and adding buns, cut sides down, on the grill for the last minute to toast until golden brown.
- Drain franks on paper towels. Fill buns with franks; tow with barbecue sauce, onions, and cheese.
Serve at your favorite tailgating spot or create a homegate like I did with snacks and festive party decor! Either way, you will get to enjoy the festivities and are sure to have a hostess touchdown with these delicious dogs!
For more delicious recipes visit GrabGoWow.com and happy tailgating!!