Is there a party or wedding in your near future! Don't stress about expensive and complicated centerpieces. Check out this simple and creative ideas that will wow your guests! Watch my feature on NBC's Atlanta & Company to get more details!
Rustic with a touch of Gold
- Using a wood burner heat stamp a large birch piece with your last name.
- Spray paint mason jars and wine bottles with Krylon Max Metallic Gold Spray Paint
- Take a raw wood garden box and transform it into a faux moss covered centerpiece. Learn how to use Folk Arts Finishes in Dark & Light Moss to create this look!
- Create your own paper confetti by cutting up craft or packing paper into shreds and crumbling it
- Use painted wine bottles and adhesive numbers to create table numbers
- Paint old wooden candle sticks and hot glue a mason jar to the top to create a noteworthy decor piece.
- Use a hollowed out pineapple for a vase
- Stick flowers through a small piece of bubble wrap to enable them to float in water
- Add small water vessels to flowers and stick in a vase of sand
A fun photo of me sharing these ideas on Atlanta & Company