The biggest football game of the year is just a few days away and even though my hometown team is not playing I am still up for a festival football party! You know I love to entertain but now that I have a newborn I am working on more recipes that are quick but still have the fun factor! Peanut Butter Football Dip is quick, easy, delicious and is a touchdown with my friends every time I serve it up at a tailgate! Enjoy!
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 12-16 ounces of chocolate chips
- White icing
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter and butter until thoroughly mixed. Add in vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in powder sugar while the mixer is running on low.
- Turn mixer off and mix in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Place mixture on serving a dish and use hands to form a football.
- Cover entire football with chocolate chips by slightly pushing them in the mixture with the flat side pointing up.
- Pipe white icing to create laces.
- Fill the dish with pretzels.
Enjoy! Happy Gameday!!!