- Sculpey Souffle in Ivory, Yellow Orchre
- Sculpey Premo in Copper, Bright Green Pearl
- Transfer Tape
- White Vinyl
- Rolling Pin
- Sculpey Baking sheet
- Permanent Marker
- Craft Knife
- Petal shaped cutter
- Mix your two souffle colors together.
- Roll the clay out and use the cutter to cut at least 8 petals.
- Take the foil and form it into a hoop.
- Place it on the baking sheet and add the petals inside the circle slightly overlapping them.
- Roll a ball of the brown clay and place it down it the center of the flower petals and flatten.
- Roll out the green clay and cut out at least 2 leaves using the same petal cutter.
- Carefully lift up the petals and place the leaves underneath the petals slightly pushing them together.
- Use the craft knife to add veins to the leaves and flowers.
- Bake at 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 mins in your home oven.
- Use your Cricut to cut out your monogram on white adhesive vinyl.
- Weed your design and place transfer tape on top of. Apply pressure to pick up the design.
- Once the baked clay is cool use a permanent marker to add spots in the brown flower center.
- Place the vinyl on the transfer tape on the clay. Apply pressure and remove the transfer tape. The monogram will stick to the clay.
We absolutely love how this turned out!!! Check out all the new Sculpey colors and products for 2021 on Sculpey.com
This post is sponsored by Sculpey but all thoughts and opinions are my own!