Project: Tie Dye Baby Onesie
Did you know you can get Create Basic Tie-Dye Kids and refills at your local Walmart? I made my sweet little Bella a colorful onesie (grab your onesie at Walmart too)
- CreateBasics Tie Dye Kit / Refill Kit
- Baby Onesie
- Fold your baby onesie in any design you choose.
- Rubber band your onesie to keep it secure.
- Choose your colors and pattern and then apply your tie dye.
- Roll your onesie into a trash bag to let the colors set.
- Wash and wear!
This post is sponsored by CreateBasics but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn