My favorite Valentine's Day candies (especially the white ones) have been discontinued so I decided to pay homage to Conversation hearts with a sweet wreath! As a Michaels Maker I love getting to search the store for awesome finds and create great projects! This is my latest project with Michaels Stores.
- Wreath Hoop
- Love Sign
- Wood Hearts
- Craftsmart Acrylic Paint & Paint Brush
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Adhesive Vinyl (cut these on a cutting machine or by hand) or Sticker Letters
- Transfer Tape
- Paint the wreath form white.
- Paint the wood hearts a variety of colors.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue the love sign to the wreath form.
- Use a cutting machine or a stencil to cut sayings on adhesive vinyl.
- Cover each vinyl saying with transfer tape.
- Place each saying on each heart (make sure each is dry) and apply pressure by rubbing your finger over the letter to adhere them to the wood heart. Remove the transfer tape to reveal the vinyl letters on the wood hearts.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue the hearts around the wreath.
For more creative projects from my favorite craft store visit Micheals Facebook Page!
This project is part of a sponsored partnership with Micheals Stores but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
Hi Jeanne, you use about 20 hearts. The ones I use are about 3 inches and the link is above in the supplies. You can use bigger or smaller ones and adjust the quantity accordingly!