Project Name: Creative Playtime Week - Craft Roll Camp Fire
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Washable Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Construction Paper in Yellow, Orange and Red
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Craft Roll (3 small)
- 1 Paper Plate
- If you have longer craft rolls cut them into three smaller pieces. If you have small ones leave as is.
- Take a brown marker and draw your wood design on each craft roll. This will make them look like a log.
- Draw flame shapes on the red, yellow and orange construction paper sheets. Be sure to draw different sizes.
- Cut the flames out.
- Glue the different color & size flames together using the glue stick.
- Use your washable liquid glue to glue the craft rolls together as shown in the picture below. You want them propped up on each other.
- Glue the flames to the plate and the logs.