Project Name: Ocean Week - Finger Painting Coral & Ocean Scene
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- 1 Sheet of White Paper from Paint Kit
- 1 Sheet of Blue Construction Paper (or color of your choice)
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Glitter Glue Pens
- Crayola Spill-Proof Washable Paint & Brush
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Cup of Water
- Use your Crayola glue stick to glue your white sheet of paper on top of your blue sheet of construction paper.
- Open the spill-proof washable paint and add a little water with your brush. Dip your finger in to paint, one color at a time. Use your fingers to stamp and draw coral.
- Add some small green, yellow and pink coral.
- Did your finger in the blue and use it to draw a shark.
- Stamp your fingerprint (side ways) above the coral. Once your prints are dry use the markers to turn them into fish.
- Use your markers to draw waves, outline your shark and add water bubbles.
- Use the glitter glue to decorate and add details to your under the sea art.