Project Name: Ocean Week - Shark Pencil Holder
Project Difficulty: Advanced
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Blue Construction Paper
- Crayola Washable Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Glue Stick
- White Sheet of Paper from Paint Kit
- Googley Eyes
- Empty Tin Can (clean)
- Wrap your tin can with a piece of blue construction paper, cut off the excess and glue the ends together with your washable glue.
- Cut triangles out of each side as shown in the photos below (this will be the shark mouth). You might need help from an adult.
- Draw a half oval with your white sheet of paper and cut out. Glue to the shark.
- Cut out a fin from blue construction paper. Fold over the edge. Place glue on the edge and glue to the shark.
- Draw and cut out a strip of shark teeth. Color the even side red. Attach to the inside of the shark mouth.
- Draw gills on the side of the shark with markers and add your glue on googley eyes.
- Use your shark can to hold your markers, pencils or other supplies!