Project Name: Space Week - Paper Plate Alien
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Purple, Red, Green and Black Construction Paper
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Glue Stick
- White Paper from Paint Kit
- Paper plate
- Cut your green construction paper into small squares. The squares do not need to be the same size.
- Use your glue stick to glue the squares onto the top of your paper plate. Cover the entire plate.
- Draw and cut out the alien antennas from your purple construction paper.
- Glue to the underside of your paper plate.
- Trace one end of your glue stick onto your white sheet of paper three times and the other end of your glue stick *smaller* onto your black sheet of paper three times.
- Glue the smaller black circles onto the bigger white circles (these will be the eyes).
- Draw and cut a mouth out from your red construction paper.
- Glue the eyes and mouth to your paper plate alien.
- Decorate with glitter glue.