- Empty Glass Bottles
- Gold Spray Paint
- Pink Spray Paint
- Glitter Spray Paint
- Peel the stickers off of the bottles, then remove the residue with a cleaner. (I used Goo Gone wipes.)
- Clean inside and outside of the bottles with warm water and dish soap. Let the bottles dry.
- Prepare and cover your work area with newspaper, a drop cloth, or some plastic.
- Carefully follow the directions on the cans.
- Spray paint each bottle with light, even strokes. Let the paint dry between coats. Make sure to use the paint in a well-ventilated area.
- Continue spraying until you get the desired paint coverage on the bottles.
- Once the paint is dry, add flowers inside the bottles.
- Finally, style and display the bottles on a table or somewhere in your home.
Created by Adrienne Brown
National DIY DAY Ambassador| Wonderful Creations
Wonderful Creations is a craft blog full of fun and inexpensive DIY tutorials. I started my blog because I wanted a place to share my creative projects and connect with other makers.